- Caroline has experience working within private counselling, organisational psychology, and return to work rehabilitation settings.
- Caroline has a special interest in Providing support to those with Grief and Loss, Post-Natal Depression and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. She has an additional passion in providing support to couples through individual and joint couples counselling sessions.
- Caroline works with a wide variety of clients to support them in achieving their therapeutic goals. Caroline’s areas of practice include but are not limited to, depression, trauma and PTSD, workplace stress management, anxiety, bullying, relationship breakdown, and panic. Caroline additionally supports clients following MVAs and workplace injuries in the areas of pain management, post-incident trauma, and adjustment to injury.
- Modalities of therapy include CBT, ACT, Mindfulness and Solution-Focused Brief Therapy.
- Caroline is SIRA-accredited to provide workers compensations within the NSW workers compensation scheme.
Key Service Areas
- Depression & Anxiety
- Trauma and PTSD
- Workplace stress management and bullying
- Relationship breakdown
- SIRA accredited and able to provide support for Workcover for workplace injuries in the areas of pain management, post-incident trauma, and adjustment to injury.